Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lunch with Grandpa

Today Olivia and I made our first solo trip and met Grandpa at Panera for lunch!  I was a little nervous driving with her in the car, but it soon became natural.  I haven't carried her car seat very far but had to carry it from the parking lot to the restaurant.  Ugh!  That bugger is HEAVY!  I guess I need to get used to it!  We had a nice lunch and Olivia was asleep for the most part.  Then it was time to leave so she could have her lunch.  We made a quick stop at the gas station and then headed home.  The hard part was that she started getting really fussy about 3 minutes from the house and there wasn't anything I could do about it.  All in all it was a great outing!  Next time we'll go to Grandpa's house so he can have more quality time with her!  Thanks for lunch Grandpa!

No comments: