Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ella's 1st Birthday

I've known my friend Leslie since 8th grade when we cheered on the Broncos together!  Yep, those were the days.  We became good friends that year and in high school.  2 years ago, we began planning our "13" year reunion from PVHS!  We had a great time catching up on all the years we had missed and have become good friends again.  Leslie's daughter Ella turned 1 on March 19th and they had a "Pretty Pink Princess" party for her on the 21st.  Lee and I headed over (I wore pink.....Lee did not) and had a great time!  They had TONS of food and a gorgeous cake that one of Leslie's friends made for the occasion!  Meanwhile, Lee was trigger happy with the camera and got some pretty fun shots of all the kids that were there!  And trust me, there were a LOT of them!
Awesome Princess Cake!

Leslie and the birthday princess Ella!

Stefany's daughter Sarah


Lots o' babies!!!

Lee snapped this one of me on our way out...36 weeks in this shot!

No comments: