Her stats at 9 months old:
20 pounds 7 oz - 78th percentile - up 4 1/2 pounds from her 6 month appointment and up from 51st percentile
30 inches - 99th percentile - up 2 1/2 inches and up from 96th percentile
44 3/4 cm head circumference - 73rd percentile - up 1 3/4 cm and up from 67th percentile
|Proof that we have a very growing and healthy baby girl!|
Here's a fun list of things she does at 9 months:
* Talks....A LOT
* Rocks back and forth on her hands and knees - SO close to crawling!!
* Eats......A LOT, as apparent in the stats above
* Plays with so many different toys and LOVES the ones that sing/play music (she is my daughter!)
* Plays patty-cake!
* Shows us how big she is....all the time!
* Dances......this is new and SO cute
* Has two bottom teeth!
* Takes wonderful naps
* Working on the sippy cup.....she's just not so sure yet
She continues to make us smile and our world is just so great because she is in it! You are so loved Olivia!!!!