Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Artist!

Last night, Olivia spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house so Lee and I could have a night out with friends.  Grandma gave her a coloring book and crayons....oh boy!  I told Grandpa to snap some photos because I hadn't had the opportunity to have her color with me yet and I didn't want to miss it!  She started out using Grandpa's foot rest......



And then they brought up the little table and chair set and this was the outcome!


Grandma showed her how to take the stickers and place them on the page.....she couldn't get enough!  I love how much fun she has with Grandma and Grandpa!  She'll have to stay over more often!!  Saturday perhaps!

1 comment:

LeahBear said...

Just checkin in to say hi! And also, you have such a beautiful little girl!