Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Weekend - Part I

Easter Weekend was packed with family and fun!  Starting off with Saturday.  Lee volunteered to make BBQ (pork and chicken) and cole slaw for the cookout at the Pfleckl's house.  So, he set the alarm and got up at 5AM to get the smoker started!  I know, crazy right?  While I was sleeping, I could smell the charcoal and smoke coming in our bedroom window from the deck below.  Definitely crazy, but definitely worth it!  He got the pork and chicken on the smoker around 5:30 and they just smoked away for the rest of the day.  We headed over around 3:30 with all the food in tow.  Everybody was hungry!  Good thing too!  That was a lot of meat! 

The weather was absolutely spectacular on Saturday and the kids (and adults) took advantage of the back yard and played every type of "ball" sport there is!  I think everyone was pretty tired by the end of the day!  Here are a few pictures from the day!


No comments: