Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas!

Christmast morning was very quiet.  We woke up and had a wonderful breakfast, enjoyed coffee, enjoyed each other's company, enjoyed some Food Network!  Then it was time to get all the gifts together to bring over to mom and dad's for the Greeley Family Christmas!  We loaded up the car and headed over around 10:30 or so.  We had plenty of time to just sit and relax before Maureen, Andy, Adam and Liddy arrived around 2:00.  After visiting for a bit, it was time to open gifts!!!

Craziness!!

We all made out very well on Christmas this year!  (as we do every year - Thanks Santa!!)  After a few hours of opening gifts, we had plenty of time to enjoy each other's company!  I got some alone time with Adam.....I think he may have gotten bored, as he fell asleep on me!  Ok, I guess I fell asleep too!


Adam snuggling with his Aunt and Cousin!



I don't think he could be cuter!



The newest addition to the mantle!!  Hope there's room for a new one next year!

Dinner time!!!!  We sat down and enjoyed a marvelous "Thanksgiving Dinner" for Christmas!!  I was very excited since I was away from my family for the first time this year on Thanksgiving.  I was able to enjoy wonderful turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes and STUFFING!!!  My favorite!  Dinner was so nice since we had a new addition at the table this year! 

After dinner, it was time for the annual Christmas Day Stair Photo!  Usually, this photo is taken in the morning before we even see the gifts under the tree.  Since we are getting older and have other family obligations, we're getting over to the house at different times.  Here are some of my favorites from the photo shoot!











After the fun on the stairs, Lee was able to get a few shots of Adam.










Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

LeahBear said...

What an adorable family! Especially that little bitty nugget of a person. :) And also the really furry one.