Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 Months!!

As much as it seems like forever ago when we brought Olivia home from the hospital, I can't believe it's been 5 months!  Friday was her 5 month birthday so we celebrated with a great weekend!! 

Friday I took the day off to play golf in a work event.  We played at Penderbrook (definitely wouldn't recommend this course).  I played with my good friends Dave and Tracy from the office and Stephen, another co-worker.  It was a scramble format and we used a lot of my shots!  I played ok!  We still didn't score very well, but it was a lot of fun.  Can't wait to do it again next year!  I just hope it's at a better course!  It was free, so I suppose I shouldn't be so picky.

Saturday started with Lee going to Arlington to shoot the Clarendon Day 5K/10K.  Then it was off to Andrew's baseball game.  What a hot day it turned out to be!  Olivia and I came for part of the game but it was just too hot for her to be out there.  And to be honest, it was too hot for me too :)  Here are some pictures from the game!

 After Olivia and I left the game, we made an impromptu visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house!  I think we made their afternoon.  Well, that and the Hokie win!!  We got home and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening watching some pretty amazing football games.  Then it was off to bed.

Sunday ended up being a lazy day, but a great one.  We spent the day watching football and spending quality time together.  Was fantastic!  Lee even set up the lights and did a photo shoot for Olivia's 5 months.  Here are some of my favorites!


All in all.....a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments: