Thursday, June 03, 2010

Trip to the Office.......

Today Olivia and I went to the office to meet all my co-workers and to have lunch with Daddy!  We got there around 11:20 and went straight to Lee's office.....he wasn't there!  So, we headed up one floor to my office and we were bombarded with people.  I thought everyone was excited to see me....turns out, it was Olivia they were interested in.  Who knew?  We walked around my floor for a bit until she got a little fussy.  We headed back down to Lee's office and decided to go ahead and feed her before heading to the cafeteria for lunch. 

After we ate, I gave her the rest of her bottle so she would possibly go to sleep.  It worked.....for a bit!  The cool thing was, her boyfriend was visiting the office!  Patrick is the son of one of my co-workers and was born on Veteran's Day.  His mom blogs and we keep up with all his pictures here

We visited a few more people after work then it was time to hop back in the car and head to Target and then home for the evening.  It was a great visit and we look forward to another one before it's time for me to go back to work in July.

No comments: