Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Leesburg Bakers Dozen

Every year since 2007 (except the year Olivia was born) Lee has participated in the Leesburg Bakers Dozen which is a 13 hour mountain bike race that takes place on a farm in Leesburg.  I'm sure I've written about this before.  Yes, here!  How could I forget!!  Anyway, Lee couldn't participate in 2010 because I was due to have Olivia any day!  I had planned on dropping Olivia off with Grandma and Grandpa and heading out to the farm to hang out with Lee and all the friends we've made over the years in the biking community.  Plans changed when Grandma and Grandpa needed to head out of town for the day, so Olivia and I headed to Leesburg together!  We had gone to Frying Pan Park earlier that day, so I knew it would be a busy day, but we had a blast!





I guess she doesn't want her picture taken....oh well kid!


Self portrait!

Learning how to tailgate!






She is SO ready for a bike!!  (Mommy isn't though!)

Long day, but so fun!

No comments: