Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yoga

As you know, most of my posts are about little Olivia and what she's up to.  But, this time, I'm writing about me.  I have been doing Yoga for about 6 months and I am hooked.  It's great when you have such a fabulous instructor!  Her name happens to be Olivia and she is fantastic!  You can learn all about her here.  She comes into the office twice a week for 2 weekly sessions.  Lee attends her Wednesday class and I attend her Monday class.  We both love it and even have her DVDs so we can practice at home.  In fact, this Sunday, she is teaching a "Couples Yoga" class.  Should be fun!!  Anyway, since I started, I can definitely feel myself getting stronger and more flexible.  Yesterday I hit a milestone and was able to do "Bird of Paradise". I searched for a good video so you can get an idea what it looks like, this is the best one I could find that didn't have an annoying advertisement for you to view first!



I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself!

Also, I started the Insanity workout on January 30th and am definitely feeling a difference in my stamina and muscle tone.  Along with eating better, I hope that 2011 is a year of change for me!  So far, I already feel so much healthier and am in better shape than I have been in a long time!  I just have to stay motivated and stick with it and I think it will be a fabulous year!

No comments: