Sunday, November 15, 2009

15-18 weeks!!

I know, I'm a slacker!! Maureen tells me all the time that I need to be better about blogging. I admit, sometimes I just don't know what to say! To be honest, I should have PLENTY to say with this human growing inside me!! As of today, I am 18 weeks pregnant. I feel a lot bigger than I should, but everyone, well, almost everyone, is telling me I look great, so I'll just chill out!! It's hard when people tell me I look like I'm having twins, or at least a really big baby. Honestly, I just wanted to scream at the person who said that to me. But, I just smiled and said "nope, there's only one" and walked away. Anyway, today I felt the baby move for the first time. It was just a fluttering sensation, but I felt it twice! Definitely an awesome feeling and surreal all at the same time.

Lee is working on his photography, so he has been using me to practice on. So, here are a few pictures he has taken of me starting at 15 weeks and working up. He didn't take one at 18 weeks, so maybe I'll get him to do that in the next day or so.

15 Weeks

16 Weeks

16 Weeks, 3 Days!

17 Weeks

At my 16 week appointment, I decided to record the baby's heartbeat. If I can figure out how to save it to my computer, I'll post it! Also, I will be going for my 20 week sonogram on November 24th! So, if the baby cooperates, we will know what we're having in a little over a week!!

2 comments:

LeahBear said...

So you decided to find out?? That's so exciting! My guess is it's a girl - I can't wait to find out if I'm right! :)

Honey you do not look like you're having twins, or bigger than normal, or ANYthing. The people who say that... do they expect pregnant people to not look like they're pregnant?? Hrmph!

Maureen Gribble said...

I agree with Leah--you look great! You are growing a baby inside you, so you better be getting bigger!!! Can't wait to meet my niece or nephew!!!