Monday, April 28, 2008

2008 Greater Washington Eco-Golf Classic

About 3 weeks ago, I was invited to play in a charity golf event; The 2008 Greater Washington Eco-Golf Classic. I was SUPER nervous because I was going to be playing with people I did not know and I only get out a few times a year. At any rate, I played LIGHTS OUT! I definitely don't like to brag about myself in any way, but I have to say, I really played well on Friday. My drives were amazing and my short game wasn't too shabby either! I played with 2 Noblis folks and a friend of one of them. Those guys really made me feel welcome to their team and were definitely encouraging. Friday was the PERFECT day to play golf. It wasn't too hot and there was just enough breeze to make us feel comfortable. Although, I missed some spots on the back of my arms with the sunscreen...oops! All in all, a GREAT golf day!

Can't wait to get out there and hit 'em again!

No comments: